Freshly Pressed: 4 Perks To Striking A Yoga Pose
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted March 16th, 2012 by noelle |
As the fog rests thick here in New York and the rain drizzles down, I’m gathering a bag together for a few days away in Mexico. Some close friends are getting married. I’m worried that I may be overpacking. I know when I get there I’ll just want to wear bathingsuits, flip-flops and shorts. I also packed a bunch of travel snacks and good books. Do you all like to take snacks when you travel too? I hope you have a great weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- 4 Perks To Striking A Yoga Pose – Health
- What Happens to Your Body When You Binge Drink on St. Patty’s Day – Blisstree
- The Right Way To Fit Your Bike And Start Cycling – Fit Sugar
- 10 Things You’re Not Doing at the Gym (but Should Be) – Shape
- 5 Ways to Make Meditation Less Mysterious – Huffington Post
- 5 Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Foods – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Is your phone making you break out? – Well and Good NYC
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….