Freshly Pressed: “50 Shades Of Kale”
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted October 5th, 2012 by noelle |
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week. I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
- 4 Natural Ways to Combat Muscle Pain (And Stop Feeling Older Than You Really Are) – Blisstree
- “50 Shades of Kale” – Well and Good NYC
- Breast Cancer Awareness Beauty Products: Which Ones Are Worth It? – Whole Living
- A Yoga Sequence To Help Tight Quads – Fit Sugar
- A Frank Discussion About Skinny Bride Syndrome – Fit Bottomed Girls
- And The Squash Champion Is….. – Equinox Q Blog
- Dr. Oz’s Top Ten Health Tips Of All Time – Shape
- 7 October Superfoods – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.