Freshly Pressed: 6 Personality Traits Associated With Longevity
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted July 6th, 2012 by noelle |
I hope you all are having a beautiful holiday week! – Noelle
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Best frizz fixer: This easy coconut oil hair treatment – Well and Good NYC (Noelle: As you beauties know I’m obsessed with coconut oil! I use it as a deep conditioning mask for my hair and also to remove my eye makeup at night!)
- How To Survive Summer Celebrations Without Expanding Your Waistline – Blisstree
- Tips For Effective Interval Training – Fit Sugar
- How to figure out healthy portion sizes for kids – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Tips For Working Out In The Summer Heat – Shape
- Cardio Workout Ideas – Self
- Summer Shell Power: Oysters – Q Blog
- 6 Personality Traits Associated With Longevity – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too.