Freshly Pressed: BPA Exposure Leads To Obesity, Says Biologist
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted March 30th, 2012 by noelle |
This week my husband and I celebrated our baby’s first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year already! On a separate note, I’m excited to share a Baja-Style Tortilla Soup with you all following my recent trip to Mexico. I’ll get that up for Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- BPA exposure leads to obesity, says biologist – Well and Good NYC
- Carbs Without Cause: 8 Foods Worse than White Bread – Shape
- How To Control Emotional Eating – Blisstree
- 4 Nutrients Vegans Might Be Missing From Their Diets – Fit Sugar
- Are These Common Household Products Messing With Your Hormones? – Huffington Post
- 10 Great 10 Podcasts to Move and Groove To – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Pretty Reckless Playlist – Q by Equinox
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….