Freshly Pressed: Exercise Is Better Than Xanax
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted April 6th, 2012 by noelle |
I still smile when my mom brings me an Easter basket. I love them. This year, with my mom traveling, I’m on my own with the assembly of a few of them for family members and friends. I’m thinking that I’ll use lots of colorful grasses, some pretty glass eggs and a few small potted flowers. I’d like to include a few things other than candy. How about you all? What are some of your favorite things to receive in a gift basket? I hope you have a great weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Exercise is better than Xanax: How workouts banish worries – Well and Good NYC
- Is Sugar Really Toxic? – Shape
- 19 States Hit By Salmonella Outbreak: Do You Know The Symptoms? – Blisstree
- Workout Moves To Take Outdoors – Fit Sugar
- Salt In Food: 8 Eats Saltier Than Potato Chips – Huffington Post
- Bob Harper Dishes On Oatmeal Toppings, Eating for Workouts and Weight-Loss – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Diary of a Victoria’s Secret Model – Q by Equinox
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….