Freshly Pressed: Exercise Makes Us Happy — It’s Science
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted February 10th, 2012 by noelle |
Well, it’s warmer than it should be in New York City right now. Certainly too warm for snow. I love snow in the winter because it’s such a great excuse to get outdoors and play. I hear there is snowfall coming to Vermont this weekend, though, so I may go chase a few snowflakes. I hope you all have a nice weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Exercise Makes Us Happy — It’s Science – Huffington Post
- 10 Sexy, Healthy Foods for Valentine’s Day – Fit Sugar
- Women’s boxing: An Olympic sport””and thriving in New York – Well and Good NYC
- What Happens to Unused Muscle? Does It Turn into Fat? – Fit Bottomed Girls
- How Long It Takes Food To Go Bad In Your Fridge – Blisstree
- 8 Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – Shape
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D? – Real Simple
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….