Freshly Pressed: Don\’t Skip Your Morning Coffee”“It May Help You Live Longer
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted May 18th, 2012 by noelle |
I hope you all are gearing up for a beautiful weekend! It’s going to be 80F degrees here in New York..and I’m thinking its about time to put something in a window box or two. They’ve been empty for too long!
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Don’t Skip Your Morning Coffee”“It May Help You Live Longer – Blisstree
- Meet Insanity Shaun T – Fit Sugar
- ANDI: The weird nutritional acronym explained – Well and Good NYC
- Four Ingredient Meal Ideas – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Ideas For Doing The Barre Method At Home – Self
- Is It Really More Expensive To Eat Healthy? – Huffington Post
- If The Bike Fits Ride It – Shape
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….