Freshly Pressed: What Is The Best Natural Sweetener?
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted April 13th, 2012 by noelle |
I bought a few potted tulip plants for Easter brunch last weekend. I saw them in the market and they just sung spring to me. Unfortunately, they only lasted a week (see photo). Bummer! I so fell in love with their color and cheer this week that I may need to invest in another bouquet of flowers or a potted plant. So I’ve got a little flower search on my weekend project list. I hope you have a great weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- What Is The Best Natural Sweetener? – Blisstree
- Your guide to New York’s up-and-coming indie juice brands – Well and Good NYC
- There’s Always Room For Something New – Fit Bottomed Girls
- How to make your push-ups more effective – Fit Sugar
- 10 Things You Should Be Doing To Boost Your Immunity – Real Simple
- Allergy Season: Natural Ways To Ease Skin Problems – Huffington Post
- 4 Moves for Sexy Legs Just In Time For Summer – Self
- The Balanced Body: Movement Pairs – Q by Equinox
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….