Freshly Pressed: How To Stop A Cold
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted October 12th, 2012 by noelle |
This weekend I’m planning on bring fall into my apartment. Here is the base I’m starting with…I’m thinking I might need some candlesticks for height. I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- How To Stop A Cold: 6 Things To Do The Minute You Start Feeling Sick (Noelle: I personally love the Neti Pot tip!) – Blisstree
- The New Indie Green Juice Company On The Block (Noelle: I always love tasting new juice blends!) – Well and Good NYC
- Make a DIY Root Cellar (Noelle: What a great idea!) – Whole Living
- Wild Workouts For The Thrill Seeker – Fit Sugar
- 10K Training: Is Semi-Serious Respectable? – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Herbs On Everything (Noelle: I’m a huge herb fan. I literally put fresh herbs on everything!) – Equinox Q Blog
- Top Ten Workout Songs Of The Month – Shape
- Happy Health News – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.