Freshly Pressed: A New Look Has Arrived At Green Lemonade!
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted October 26th, 2012 by noelle |
Happy Friday everyone! I’m excited to finally introduce a new look at Green Lemonade. In conjunction with this new look, I’m looking forward to bringing a lot more exciting changes including lots more veggie-focused recipes, creamy smoothies and nutrient packed juices for vibrant skin and a healthy glow. So stay tuned!
I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- 5 Common Diet Myths – Blisstree
- What’s Your Workout Dosha? – Well and Good NYC
- What’s In Your Toothpaste? – Whole Living
- Ayurvedic Diet Tips That Can Help Anyone – Fit Sugar
- Can A Blender Change Your Life? – Fit Bottomed Girls
- 3 Things You’re Doing Wrong At The Gym – Equinox Q Blog
- 15 Creative Alternatives To Coffee – Shape
- Why Can’t I Stop Eating At Night?! – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.