Freshly Pressed: Which Supplements Should I Take?
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted November 9th, 2012 by noelle |
The momentum is building ahead of Thanksgiving…has everyone finalized their plans? And their menu? This week rounds of emails have been circling among my family about what the final Thanksgiving menu might look like. There are a lot of requests! I have a few Thanksgiving recipes that I’ll be sharing with my family this week, and I have them lined up to share with you too! In the meantime, I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Which Supplements Should I Take? How to Avoid The Shotgun Approach – Blisstree
- Wild Mushroom Lentil Burgers – My New Roots
- NYC Marathon runners didn’t race, but they did give back to victims of Hurricane Sandy – Well and Good NYC
- Can You Treat Sunspots Without Chemicals? – Whole Living
- World’s Most Beautiful Wood Floors – Remodelista
- Pump Up Playlist – Fit Sugar
- Natural Disaster, Diet Disaster – Fit Bottomed Girls
- The Scoop On Pumpkin Seeds – Equinox Q Blog
- 10 New Ways To Eat Quinoa – Shape
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.