Freshly Pressed: A Fresh Look Is Coming To Green Lemonade
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted September 21st, 2012 by noelle |
Hi all! I’m excited to announce that a fresh look is coming to Green Lemonade. I hope to roll out the new changes in the next week or two. I think you’re really going to enjoy the new homepage. In the meantime, I’m off for a few days with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- Should You Take Collagen Supplements – Whole Living
- Salad Days: Grow Your Own At Work – Remodelista
- 10 Natural Ways To Deal With Acne That Really Work – Well and Good NYC
- The Gluten-Free Edge: Why All Athletes Should Consider Cutting Gluten – Blisstree
- 3 Surprising Benefits of Coconut Oil – Fit Sugar
- Chef Carla Hall’s Top Healthy Cooking and Barbecue Tips – Fit Bottomed Girls
- The Best Flat-Ab Tips You’ve Never Heard – Equinox Q Blog
- 5 Health Reasons To Make Time For Cuddling – Shape
- Is Coffee Good Or Bad For You? – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.