Freshly Pressed: A New Era Of Super Clean Nail Polishes
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted October 19th, 2012 by noelle |
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week. I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
Weekly article roundup
- Sabotaging Your Sleep? 7 Habits That Are Ruining Your Slumber – Blisstree
- A New Era Of Super Clean Nail Polishes – Well and Good NYC
- A Skin Protecting Spice Cardamom – Whole Living
- Essential Strength Training For Runners – Fit Sugar
- Get The Most Out Of Your Foam Roller – Fit Bottomed Girls
- 24 Hours In London – Equinox Q Blog
- 10 Foods To Power Your Workout – Shape
- 35 Diet And Nutrition Experts You Need To Follow On Twitter – Huffington Post
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.