Freshly Pressed: May Superfoods
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted May 4th, 2012 by noelle |
This weekend I’m looking forward to cruising up to my local farmer’s market here in New York. Each week, so many new things seem to finally be arriving after a long winter. It’s exciting. I love to walk around and visit all the stands. Asparagus and a bouquet of wildflowers are on my must-have list. I’m even toying around with the idea of purchasing an indoor house plant. Indoor house plants are a beautiful way to help keep the air fresh in your home. And for me, living in New York City, every little bit helps. How about you all? Do you have an indoor plant? Or do you prefer cut flowers? I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Weekly article round up
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- How Fast Should You Pedal When Biking? – Fit Sugar
- More Evidence Omega-3s Can Keep You From Going Senile – Blisstree
- Meditation: The missing piece of your marathon training plan? – Well and Good NYC
- Lighten up Your Cinco de Mayo Celebration – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Energize Your Morning With 4 Wake-Up Moves – Self
- May Superfoods – Huffington Post
- Surprising Side Effects of 5 Popular Supplements – Shape
- The Science Of The Six Pack – Q by Equinox
New to Green Lemonade?
As many of you beauties know, my goal each week at Green Lemonade is to celebrate easy, natural, everyday ways to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your body, your mind and pretty much anything around you. The benefit of removing crud you ask? Over time, crud can weigh on your happiness, your energy and sometimes even your thighs….