Freshly Pressed: Why Calories Don’t Matter
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted February 1st, 2013 by noelle |
Each Friday I like to share a few articles that I enjoyed reading around the web. Some of these articles make me smile, others make me feel-good.
Also, I’ve been playing around with a variety of new vegetarian chili recipes for the past week or two. I’m not sure I’ve found one yet to replace this go-to chili that I love. Many seem to call for too many beans and others don’t have enough pop. Do you all have a favorite? Perhaps one that you’d like to share? The one thing I do like, in just about any chili recipe, is the addition of a tray of freshly roasted tomatoes. I like them puréed into a thick, rich sauce and then folded in for added depth and interest.
I hope you all have a great Super Bowl weekend!
Weekly article roundup
- Refrigerator Look Book: David Kirsch – Well and Good NYC
- FitStars: Olympic Swimmer Amanda Beard – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Gym Classy Lady: Every Kind Of Exercise Sucks…Until It’s Awesome – Blisstree
- Shop The Trend: Ankle Boots – Elle
- 5 Favorites: Closet Storage Systems – Remodelista
- Why Calories Don’t Matter – Equinox Q Blog
- Bad Beauty Habits You Need To Break – Shape Magazine
- Your Guide To Heart Health – Fitness Magazine
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome to Green Lemonade! I’m Noelle. I’m so glad you’re here!
At Green Lemonade I’m on a perpetual search for recipes that are quick to make and feature supercharged ingredients. What I eat dramatically affects how I look and how I feel⎯now, more than ever⎯with the arrival of my baby son! As a result I try to eat a lot of leafy greens and other veggies that are packed with nutrients. I also drink a lot of water to keep my skin hydrated. In non-recipe posts I like to scoop on trends that we New Yorkers are in love with like whole food cleanses (to gently restore and recharge) as well as natural beauty and lifestyle finds. Learn more about Green Lemonade.