Freshly Pressed: 12 Things Happy People Do Differently
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted September 27th, 2013 by noelle |
Each Friday I like to share a few articles that I enjoyed reading around the web. Some of these articles make me smile, others make me feel good.
I hope you all have a great weekend….I’m spending a few days on the West Coast as I anxiously look for ways to keep the hum of summer buzzing into early fall.
Weekly article roundup
- 9 Ayurvedic secrets to great digestion – Well and Good NYC
- Venus Williams Talks Fitness Fashion, the U.S. Open and Who Inspires Her! – Fit Bottomed Girls
- 9 Things You Can Eat For Long Healthy Hair – Blisstree
- 5 Kitchen Pick-Me-Ups – Remodelista
- 12 Things Happy People Do Differently – Huffington Post
- Yoga Your Way Young – Equinox Q Blog
- Fall Exercise Tips – Fitness Magazine
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome to Green Lemonade! I’m Noelle.
Green Lemonade is all about celebrating quick veggie-focused meals, low-calorie smoothies and fresh juices – the sort of light and vibrant cuisine you might find at a spa. I make these meals for myself, my husband and my two year old son. Each of my recipe “vignettes” are quick and easy to make and feature common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. In non-recipe posts I like to scoop on trends that we New Yorkers are in love with like whole food cleanses (to gently restore and recharge) as well as natural beauty and lifestyle finds. Learn more about Green Lemonade.