Freshly Pressed: A Prescription for Produce?
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted October 18th, 2013 by noelle |
Each Friday I like to share a few articles that I enjoyed reading around the web. Some of these articles make me smile, others make me feel good.
Weekly article roundup
- Your Go-To Guide To Greens – Well and Good NYC
- No Harvest Colors, Please: Unexpected Autumnal Arrangements – Remodelista
- Intuitive Eating and Exercising Taught Me to Trust Myself – Fit Bottomed Girls
- 5 Best Online Yoga Workouts – Blisstree
- 20 Things We Used To Do While Waiting For Someone Before We Had Smartphones – Huffington Post
- A Prescription for Produce? – Equinox Q Blog
- Sculpt Sexy Arms: The Resistance Band Workout – Fitness Magazine
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome to Green Lemonade! I’m Noelle.
Green Lemonade is all about celebrating quick veggie-focused meals, low-calorie smoothies and fresh juices – the sort of light and vibrant cuisine you might find at a spa. I make these meals for myself, my husband and my two year old son. Each of my recipe “vignettes” are quick and easy to make and feature common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. In non-recipe posts I like to scoop on trends that we New Yorkers are in love with like whole food cleanses (to gently restore and recharge) as well as natural beauty and lifestyle finds. Learn more about Green Lemonade.