Freshly Pressed: Let’s Do Shots
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted December 7th, 2012 by noelle |
The level of festiveness in New York City is growing each day as we move through December. Tree lights in Midtown are twinkling, menorahs are flickering in city windows, holiday bells are ringing on most every street corner and grins can be found on just about every New Yorker. It’s a fun time of year here. What is perhaps the most surprising to me is that even in the cold weather, I’ve been passing a surprising number of people cruising around the city streets drinking mugs of green juice and shots of wheatgrass!! Doing shots of juice has officially gone mainstream; They seem to be as popular as cups of coffee from Starbucks (well almost) !!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Weekly article roundup
The following are a few of the articles I enjoyed reading this week.
- 5 expert tips on how to fit fitness into your holiday schedule – Well and Good NYC
- A Green Bathroom Cleaner That Actually Works? – Whole Living
- The Luxe Life: A London Talent Relocates to NYC by Julie – Remodelista
- Get More Iron Now: Here’s How – Fit Sugar
- The 7 Signs Of Sugar Addiction – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Let’s Do Shots – Equinox Q Blog
- 8 Surprising Signs of Stress – Shape
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.