Freshly Pressed: The “Goings On” Here In New York
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted December 14th, 2012 by noelle |
Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to quickly share a few of the little things I’ve enjoyed reading this week as I embrace all the festive cheer here in New York. This photo was taken this week as my son and I were waiting in line to meet Santa. I’m also working on a quick and easy recipe for Monday. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Weekly article roundup
- The Goings On App – The New Yorker (Noelle: No one should be without this app in New York!)
- 7 Healthy Breakfast Foods (Better Than Bagels) (Noelle: Give this blueberry smoothie a try!) – Blisstree
- Grab and Go Juice Bars In New York (With map) – Well and Good NYC (Noelle: Refuel while you shop!)
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the Children of Design Dictators – Remodelista (Noelle: Different!)
- Break Sugar Addiction, Part II – Fit Bottomed Girls
- The Art of Napping – Equinox Q Blog (Noelle: Everyone needs a good Saturday afternoon rest sometimes!)
PS – If you’re in town don’t miss a stop at the tree in Rockefeller center, and the store windows at Saks and Lord & Taylor. Grab a casual bite of lunch at the food court in Rockefeller center and a hot chocolate at Magnolia Bakery (now in midtown!). I also love to take friends ice skating at the pop-up rink in Bryant Park. Email me if you want some more festive ideas. The Plaza Hotel also has the best Santa in New York – I’m making the call!
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome! I’m Noelle. Green Lemonade is my inspiration board where I collect thoughts for a more simple and natural life. Over the last year, since the arrival of my son, Halston, I’ve found that I’ve had to switch up my routine a bit. Today, I do my best to eat more fresh foods and embrace simplicity in my life. When I do, I generally feel better, I have more energy (for morning marathons in the living room), my skin looks better (even with my daily 5am wakeups) and I’m generally happier too. Learn more about Green Lemonade.