Freshly Pressed: Wish List
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted December 21st, 2012 by noelle |
This week my baby son shared with me a little part of a stomach bug that he picked up at a holiday party. It was REAL special! But thankfully we are both on the mend and looking forward to kicking off winter break this weekend! I have my fingers crossed for snow, and maybe one or two of these little luxurious finds in my stocking this week (quality not quantity right?!). If you are looking for a little last minute feel-good gift (or two) for someone special in your life perhaps this list will give you some inspiration! I also included a few articles I enjoyed reading around the web this week. Merry Christmas!
Weekly article roundup
- Make Your Home Smell Like The Holidays (Without The Headache) – Blisstree (Noelle: Perfect timing, most scented candles always seem to give me headaches these days!)
- Facial oils that fight acne – Well and Good NYC (Noelle: Great stocking stuffer ideas!)
- DIY: A Glamorous New Year’s Eve Ceiling – Remodelista (Noelle: Love!)
- Can’t Stop Mindless Snacking? – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Gift Guide: All Things Chic – Equinox Q Blog (Noelle: I love the high tops for around town!)
- Semolina with jam – What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today (Noelle: How fun!)
Just in case you’re looking for a few more stocking stuffer ideas, these are a few of the little things that I have on my list to give (and perhaps receive!).
- A gift card to Soul Cycle – Soul-Cycle.com
(This indoor spin class is more like a dance party than an exercise class. I LOVE it!)
- Luxurious pomegranate bath salts – Santa Maria Novella
(The packaging itself makes me smile!)
- A basket of sweet pears – Harry and David
(My mom and dad always send me one of these – so cute and delicious)
- A gift card to one of my favorite restaurants in NYC – Balthazar Restaurant
- Yoga pants from Lululemon – Lululemon
(I’ve tried on a lot of yoga pants, and these wear and wash the best!)
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome to Green Lemonade! I’m Noelle. I’m so glad you’re here!
At Green Lemonade I’m on a perpetual search for recipes that are quick to make and feature supercharged ingredients. What I eat dramatically affects how I look and how I feel⎯now, more than ever⎯with the arrival of my little man below! As a result I try to eat a lot of leafy greens and other veggies that are packed with nutrients. I also drink a lot of water to keep my skin hydrated. In non-recipe posts I like to scoop on trends that we New Yorkers are in love with like whole food cleanses (to gently restore and recharge) as well as natural beauty and lifestyle finds. Learn more about Green Lemonade.