Freshly Pressed: Take An Active Recovery Day
Weekly Article Roundup
Posted January 11th, 2013 by noelle |
After a good holiday break (hopefully to somewhere warm!), we New Yorkers are back from vacation and are focused on recharging this January. We New Yorkers especially love doing little “mini-fasts” this time of year which consist of a freshly pressed vegetable juice for breakfast (like this Most Excellent Apple-Kale Juice!) followed by a crunchy raw salad for lunch and a veggie-centric dinner (which is often warm). Detox gurus believe these “mini-fasts” can be just as effective for weight loss and overall vitality as a prolonged juice feast (which I never seem to do to well with anyway!) So let these juicer recipes inspire you this weekend, and stay tuned for some yummy salads and comforting cream-free soups to come over the next few days! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Weekly article roundup
- 5 Tips to Finally Stop Sugar Cravings And Break Your High Carb Habit – Blisstree
- New Juices On The Scene In New York – Well and Good NYC
- 10 Secrets For A Better Night’s Sleep – Remodelista
- Padma Lakshmi Reveals Strict Weight Loss Diet – Foodista
- Take An Active Recovery Day – Fit Bottomed Girls
- The Death Of Wheat – Equinox Q Blog
- Top 10 Workout Songs For January – Shape Magazine
- Tunes To Grove To – Fitness Magazine
New to Green Lemonade?
Welcome to Green Lemonade! I’m Noelle. I’m so glad you’re here!
At Green Lemonade I’m on a perpetual search for recipes that are quick to make and feature supercharged ingredients. What I eat dramatically affects how I look and how I feel⎯now, more than ever⎯with the arrival of my little man below! As a result I try to eat a lot of leafy greens and other veggies that are packed with nutrients. I also drink a lot of water to keep my skin hydrated. In non-recipe posts I like to scoop on trends that we New Yorkers are in love with like whole food cleanses (to gently restore and recharge) as well as natural beauty and lifestyle finds. Learn more about Green Lemonade.